We are taught early on that “perfect” is a good thing. But as we get older, we learn that “perfection” is merely unobtainable and trying to be it, causes us more stress and frustration.
In this week’s Facebook Live, I’m sharing a few strategies and ideas to help you break free from being “perfect” and start being “you”!
- Where does the fear of being perfect come from? (1:50)
- How our bosses and leaders create a fear of or need to be perfect (3:24)
- Perfection is an ideal (4:17)
- What I learned about not being “perfect” from my bowling coaches (6:50)
- Consider what’s possible (8:50)
- Is being perfect really worth all of the stress? (9:15)
- “Done is better than perfect.” (9:39)
- A message for leaders about communicating “perfection” (10:38)
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.