There is an art to creating norms for your meetings. It’s about setting clear expectations about how everyone is going to play during the meeting and most importantly, ensure that everyone will be productive, focused, and on task.
In today’s video, I’m sharing eight norms that I use to facilitate my meetings and workshops.
- Download my Free Offer (1:15)
- The Importance of Setting Norms (1:40)
- Challenge Ideas and Not the Person (5:38)
- One Person Speaks at a Time (9:56)
- Be Curious and Ask Questions (11:10)
- Be Present and Engaged (11:40)
- Be Open and Responsive to New Ideas (14:02)
- Minimize the Use of Personal Technology (15:45)
- Take Care of Yourself (17:15)
- What Else? (18:40)
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.