COVID-19 has created a sense of worry and anxiety for many. That worry doesn’t have to be a “bad” thing as worry can move us to take action.
Meet David Diehl. David is a mindset coach and educator who helps his clients discover their thought processes to help them get through their blocks and achieve their goals.
In this episode, mindset coach David Diehl, shares some thoughts and ideas about how to manage worry during COVID-19.
- Meet David (2:06)
- Defining Worry and Its Impact (4:46)
- How Can Worry Help Us? (11:06)
- A Few Suggestions to Sway Off the Worry (14:36)
- Worrying About Being Furloughed (20:06)
- Preparation and Protection from Worry (27:36)
- Additional Tips to Address Worry (31:06)
- Worrying About Communication from Employers (36:06)
- What Advice Would You Give Someone to Help Them SHOW UP More Energetically? (39:06)
If you are looking for ways you can SHOW UP more energetically in your career, check out my book “SHOW UP – Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career” here.
For more information about how I help my clients “SHOW UP” to create their next advancement opportunity and show up professionally and energetically to make the impact they want, email me at email@example.com visit https://johnneral.com. #showup6strategies
Click the thumbs up button to like this video.
Click the bell to subscribe when new videos drop.
Share this video with someone you think will like it.