This week, I had the honor of interviewing one of my dear coach colleagues and friends, Tracy Oswald. Tracy is known as “The High Achievers’ Coach” and is the co-host of The Growth Lab Show Podcast, as well as her podcast, “Courageous, Successful, and Happy.”
This episode focuses on the different masks we wear. Sometimes, these masks help us in situations, and at other times, our masks hold us back from living at our fullest potential. It’s a different conversation regarding our masks and one which will help shed some light on why you wear the masks you do and how well they are serving you.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why We Wear Masks (2:30)
- When Masks Are Good (5:00)
- How Do Masks Appear for Us at Work? (7:20)
- Tracy’s Story (8:30)
- Our Thoughts Restrict Our Agency (12:30)
- What It Means When We Get to Hold Up a Mirror for Our Clients (15:10)
- Leaders Help People Understand Their Thoughts to Get the Work Done (21:45)
- What Advice Would You Give to Someone Who is Creating Their Next Advancement Opportunity? (30:19)
Check out Tracy’s Podcasts:
For more information about how I help my clients create their next advancement opportunity and show up professionally and energetically to make the impact they want, email me at email@example.com.
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook, “Three Steps to Creating Your Next Advancement Opportunity Without Feeling Overwhelmed,” designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.