If you have ever been laid off, terminated or coached out of a position, you experienced a “business decision.” I learned early on in my career about business decisions from a radio station contest. That event helped shape my perspective. I learned so much from that event, and I’m sharing what I learned with you today.
In this week’s Facebook Live, I’m talking about:
- What a radio station contest taught me about ‘business decisions” (2:00)
- How to address being laid off in an interview (8:40)
- How to address being let go because of performance issues (9:20)
- One thing you should NEVER do in an interview (10:27)
- What it means to “coach someone out” of their position (11;27)
- One thing leaders can do to “SHOW UP” more energetically and professionally when you need to communicate a business decision (12:40)
- Five Stages of Being Laid Off / Terminated / Coached Out (14:00)
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.