We are all “busy” with work, family, sports, and other obligations.
Yet, it can be so easy to let certain things slip, and one of those things can be our health.
My guest this week is Valerie Bercier. She is a registered dietician and certified health coach, as well as a PWBA (Professional Women’s Bowling Association) Rookie of the Year. Her job and her wellness depend on her being focused and mindful on her health. We can all learn from Valerie.
In this episode, Valerie shares:
- Her Story (1:40)
- Putting Your Health First (4:40)
- Being Healthy on the Road / Travel Health Tips (6:30)
- Defining Work-Life Balance (8:45)
- Developing a Mindset Where “I’ve Got Time” (12:15)
- Defining “Overconsumption” (15:40)
- Setting a Goal and Achieving PWBA Rookie of the Year (18:30)
- Working Really Hard off of the Lanes (22:39)
- Looking Ahead to the PWBA 2020 Tour (23:50)
- Her Advice for Helping You Create Your Next Advancement Opportunity (30:40)
To contact Valerie and have her help you with your health and wellness goals, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about how I help my clients “SHOW UP” create their next advancement opportunity and show up professionally and energetically to make the impact they want, email me at email@example.com and visit https://johnneral.com. #showup6strategies
Click the thumbs up button to like this video.
Click the bell to subscribe when new videos drop.
Share this video with someone you think will like it.