If you, or someone you know, has Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), you know that dealing with the disorder can be challenging. Ken Kochajda is a career coach who specifically works with people who have ADD and helps them be more successful in their careers and the workplace.
One of the things Ken points out is that people who have ADD are often “big-hearted and overcommitted.” And because of this, they may face some particular challenges in the workplace that creates some obstacles for how long they are satisfied in a job.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What is Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)? (2:35)
- What are the signs of ADD? (4:45)
- Ken’s Story (7:15)
- Strategies for dealing with ADD (9:30)
- The Five Pillars of Success in the Workplace (12:05)
- #1 – People You Work With (12:45)
- #2 – Work Environment (14:57)
- #3 – Areas of Expertise (16:48)
- #4 – Daily Routine (18:30)
- #5 – Values Alignment (21:25)
- Ken’s Advice for Someone Creating Their Next Advancement Opportunity (26:05)
For more information about how I help my clients create their next advancement opportunity and show up professionally and energetically to make the impact they want, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook, “Three Steps to Creating Your Next Advancement Opportunity Without Feeling Overwhelmed,” designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.