I get asked this question a lot from my clients. It’s understandable that they are looking for some definitive answer, but the truth is, only they know when it is time to leave their job. Granted, there are some factors to consider such as work responsibilities, compensation, colleagues, and benefits along with their work/life balance.
In this episode, I’m sharing a few tips and thoughts to help you make this decision just a bit easier.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Download my Free Offer – “Three Steps to Creating Your Next Advancement Opportunity Without Feeling Overwhelmed” (0:58) https://johnneral.com/free
- How Do You Know It’s Time to Leave Your Job? (3:05)
- Listen to Your Inner Voice (5:30)
- Get the Feedback You Need vs. Feedback You Want (7:00)
- Ask the “Right” Questions (9:30)
- Honor Your Core Values (10:08)
- What is Your Career Plan? (11:58)
- Book Your Free 15-Minute Discovery Session! Email me: email@example.com (15:30)
For more information about how I help my clients create their next advancement opportunity and show up professionally and energetically, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.