What would you do if you got a phone call, literally out of the blue from a former colleague, asking you to come work for them?
This is exactly what happened to Brian Lipp.
He was open to a new career opportunity that leveraged his skillset and expertise, but this call was more than that. It was a chance to be recognized for the work he had done, the connections he had made, and a new opportunity where he could clearly, add value.
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of valuing all connections (4:50)
- 3 Steps to Creating Your Next Advancement Opportunity without Feeling Overwhelmed (9:00)
- How his Lean Six Sigma experience has helped his career (13:00)
- The power of networking (20:30)
- Never Burn Your Bridges – Because the Pivot Happens (24:30)
- Q & A
For more information about how I help my clients create their next advancement opportunity and show up professionally and energetically, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.