When that inner voice starts talking to you and lets you know you are feeling down or miserable about the work you are doing or where you work, it’s time to consider what your next advancement opportunity looks like.
While I have left a few jobs during my career, this year is most significant because I gave my notice a year ago to launch my coaching practice full-time. I had heard that voice and I “listened, leaned in, and stepped forward” to create my coaching and seminar business. I’ve never looked back, and I love what I do each and every day.
In this episode, I’m sharing a few strategies and tips to help you move forward when it’s time for you to leave your job such as:
- Identify the “Warning Signs” (1:20)
- An Interruption from My Cat, Amy! (2:24)
- Gain Clarity on Your Work and Career Path (3:41)
- Assess Your Impact and Value (5:24)
- Have the Necessary Conversations (6:51)
- Tips to Step Forward (9:19)
- How I Knew It Was Time for Me to Leave My Job (10:12)
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.